The Rab Ascent 500 XL Sleeping Bag uses 650 fill power Hydrophobic duck down for better protection in damp climates. It is less tapered, and wider at the hip area for extra comfort. The angled footbox is slightly broader than average to accomodate larger feet. A top quality high performance bag for trekking, mountaineering or camping.
- Comfort limit: -4.5°C
- Inner: Pertex Microlight
- Outer: Pertex Microlight
- Insulation: 540g of 650 FP European Duck Down
- Rab fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax
- Wide mummy shape
- Proportionally assigned differential cut
- Internal YKK 3 coil zipped stash pocket
- Wide foot area for extended comfort
- ¾ length YKK 5 coil main zip
- Left and right hand zips available
- Left and right hand zips will zip together
- Anti snag zipper webbing tape
- Internal collar and hood drawcord
- Close fitting neck baffle design
- Trapezoidal baffle chamber design
- Angled foot box
- Compression stuff sack
- Cotton storage sack
- Hand filled in Derbyshire UK
- Weight: 1125g
Founded in the UK, Rab began by specialising in high performance down sleeping bags. Today, Rab produces a range of outdoor kit that frees climbers to go further, higher and quicker than ever before.
By using the highest quality, lightweight materials Rab remains at the forefront of innovation and performance. From their super lightweight bivi bags to tough, waterproof and breathable eVent™ jackets, Rab have created some of the most hardwearing and specialist kit in the world.
You may also like...