The Rab Ascent 700 Sleeping Bag offers fantastic value for money, quality build and construction, durability and low weight for the warmth of the bag. It is designed in a semi rectangular shape that is more user friendly for general purpose use or for those buying their first Down bag.
The Pertex Microlight fabric with its soft handling makes a snug and comfortable lining that helps keeps you comfortable and warm, when the dernier of the same fabric is increased and woven with ripstop it creates a strong, lightweight, windproof and breathable fabric, perfect for the shell of a sleeping bag.
The main insulation of the bag comes from 700g of 650 Fill Power European Duck Down, while an internal neck baffle and drawstring hood help reduce any drafts which might cool the bag down. An anti-snag webbing tape behind the zip ensures a smooth close while an angled foot box ensures your feet are not feeling trapped but instead warm and snug.
- Inner: Pertex Microlight 30D 48.5g/m2 (100% nylon)
- Outer: Pertex Microlight 30D 52g/m2 (100% nylon ripstop)
- Insulation: 700g of 650 Fill Power European Duck Down
- Rab Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax
- Wide mummy shape
- Proportionally designed differential cut
- Internal YKK 3 coil zip stash pocket
- Wide foot area for enhanced comfort
- 3/4 length YKK 5 coil main zip
- Anti-snag zip webbing tape
- Internal close fitting neck baffle and hood drawcord
- Trapezoidal baffle chamber design
- Angled foot box
- Compression stuff sack
- Cotton storage sack
- Hand filled in Derbyshire UK
- EN temperature rating:
- Comfort limit: -2°C
- Lower comfort limit: -8.5°C
- Extreme comfort limit: -27°C
- Internal length: 185cm
- Internal chest width: 75cm
- Internal hip width: 65cm
- Internal foot width: 50cm
- Weight: 1290g
Founded in the UK, Rab began by specialising in high performance down sleeping bags. Today, Rab produces a range of outdoor kit that frees climbers to go further, higher and quicker than ever before.
By using the highest quality, lightweight materials Rab remains at the forefront of innovation and performance. From their super lightweight bivi bags to tough, waterproof and breathable eVent™ jackets, Rab have created some of the most hardwearing and specialist kit in the world.
You may also like...