The Ascent 900 2018 Sleeping Bag from Rab offers quality build and construction, durability and low weight while offering great value for money.
This quality sleeping bag provides reliable protection in wintery conditions, featuring a strong, lightweight, windproof and breathable Pertex Quantum outer, while warmth is provided by high-quality European Duck Down and trapezoidal baffle design. An internal neck baffle and drawstring hood help keep out cold, wintery drafts. The wide mummy fit optimizes comfort while the close-fitting neck baffle design and angled foot box ensure either end of the sleeping bag remains snug.
The glow-in-the-dark puller on the main zip is especially useful when the cold night draws in and light is against you, while the compression stuff sack, cotton storage sack and anti-snag zip guard all come together to increase the transportation and life of the bag.
- Outer: Pertex Quantum (100% nylon 30D, 49g/m²)
- Insulation: RDS certified European Duck Down (650 fillpower 500g)
- Rab Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed with Nikwax
- Rab sleep limit: -18°C
- Internal YKK 3 coil zip stash pocket
- 3/4 length YKK 5 coil main zip with noctilucent puller
- Anti-snag zip guard
- Angled foot box
- Compression stuff sack
- Cotton storage sack
- Trapezoidal baffle chamber design
- Close fitting neck baffle design
- Internal collar & hood drawcord
- Wide foot area for extended comfort
- Shape: Wide Mummy
- Hand filled in Derbyshire UK
- Pack size: Ø26 x 52cm
- Weight: 1.51kg
Founded in the UK, Rab began by specialising in high performance down sleeping bags. Today, Rab produces a range of outdoor kit that frees climbers to go further, higher and quicker than ever before.
By using the highest quality, lightweight materials Rab remains at the forefront of innovation and performance. From their super lightweight bivi bags to tough, waterproof and breathable eVent™ jackets, Rab have created some of the most hardwearing and specialist kit in the world.