Basic weather protection for two fast and light travellers with a minimalist design that sets up with two trekking poles.
The ultralight 30 denier silicone impregnated Cordura fabric is waterproof and incredibly strong, and the minimalist design sets up using 2 trekking poles. 2 guyline points provide additional stability in strong winds, 2 mesh vents and 2 door vents provide ventilation and reduce condensation.
The sides can be opened for maximum ventilation using 4 trekking poles and the floorless design is ideal for dugout basecamp in snow conditions. The Element 2 can be combined with modular components to create a year round shelter system.
- Weight: 685g
- Dimensions: 230cm (L) x 140cm (W) x 110cm (H)
- 4.2m squared
- Ultralight 30 denier silione impregnated Cordura fabric
- Minimalist design set up using 2 trekking poles (not included)
- 2 guyline points
- 2 mesh vents and 2 door vents
- 2 door sides can be opened up using 4 trekking poels (not included)
- Floorless design
- Can be combined with modular components
Founded in the UK, Rab began by specialising in high performance down sleeping bags. Today, Rab produces a range of outdoor kit that frees climbers to go further, higher and quicker than ever before.
By using the highest quality, lightweight materials Rab remains at the forefront of innovation and performance. From their super lightweight bivi bags to tough, waterproof and breathable eVent™ jackets, Rab have created some of the most hardwearing and specialist kit in the world.
You may also like...