Made with a Pertex® Endurance outer fabric and Pertex Quantum® lining, the Expedition 8000 is relaxed in fit for multiseasonal wear.
Featuring warm European goose down and hydrophobic properties to repel water, the jacket has a down filled hood, which is helmet compatible.
- Weight: 1340g/47oz
- Pertex® Endurance outer fabric
- Pertex Quantum® lining
- 850FP R.D.S. Certified European Goose Down (526g/19oz in size M)
- Rab® Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax®
- Box wall construction, differential cut
- Helmet compatible down filled hood,wired peak
- Front zip protection flap
- YKK® Vislon® front zip, 2 way zipper
- 3 outer pockets, 2 internal mesh pockets
- Venting YKK® side zips with multiple pullers
- Elbow articulation
- Reflective prints
- Mitt compatible oversize features
- Hand filled in Derbyshire UK
- Fit: Relaxed
Founded in the UK, Rab began by specialising in high performance down sleeping bags. Today, Rab produces a range of outdoor kit that frees climbers to go further, higher and quicker than ever before.
By using the highest quality, lightweight materials Rab remains at the forefront of innovation and performance. From their super lightweight bivi bags to tough, waterproof and breathable eVent™ jackets, Rab have created some of the most hardwearing and specialist kit in the world.