The Expedition 8000 Mitt from Rab is an excellent choice in very cold conditions. Featuring high-quality goose down and a pebble fleece lining to keep your hands nice and toasty, while the water-resistant outer fabric prevents the damp causing any chills. Reinforced in high wear areas ensure they are built to last, and a textured leather palm provides you with grip.
These functional gloves are not only warm but practical - The lightweight and low bulk cuff of the mitts mean they keep their warmth while not being too cumbersome, and you can cinch in the adjustable cuff easily with a single hand drawcord. The Mitts are finished with detachable wrist leashes which loop around your hand, reducing the risk of dropping or losing them should you need to take your hands out temporarily.
- Fabric: 100% nylon 30D, 52g/m² Pertex Endurance DWR coated
- 70D Nylon reinforcement in high wear areas
- Insulation: 850 fillpower European goose down
- Rab Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed with Nikwax
- Dual-layered Primaloft Gold insulation on palm
- Low bulk cuff
- Pebble fleece lining
- Textured grip leather palm
- Adjustable wrist strap
- Single hand drawcord cuff
- Detatchable wrist leash
- Weight: 280g