The Expedition Modular Boots are down-filled boots with a Pertex Endurance water-resistant fabric, designed for base camp and bivi use, in high altitude or polar environments.
The modular system means you can use the outer footbed around camp, which you can then remove when in your tent. The Expedition Modular Boots are filled with 128g of high quality Hydrophobic Down to ensure warmth in the coldest conditions, and further insulation is provided by a 12mm closed-foam midsole.
Designed to be used in conjunction with the Expedition 8000 Mitts, the Modular Boots feature a single-handed shockcord closure system.
- Outer: Pertex Endurance
- Insulation: 800FP European Goose Down
- Rab fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax
- Modular system, use with outer footbed around camp, use without in tent
- Double-lined boot construction
- Detachable outer footbed with Velcro® fastening
- 12mm closed foam midsole insulation
- Single handed shockcord closure
- Stuff sack
- Weight: 640g
Founded in the UK, Rab began by specialising in high performance down sleeping bags. Today, Rab produces a range of outdoor kit that frees climbers to go further, higher and quicker than ever before.
By using the highest quality, lightweight materials Rab remains at the forefront of innovation and performance. From their super lightweight bivi bags to tough, waterproof and breathable eVent™ jackets, Rab have created some of the most hardwearing and specialist kit in the world.
You may also like...