Rab's Icefall Mitt is designed for climbing and mountain use in cold and wet conditions. It has an eVent waterproof insert and PrimaLoft insulation for warmth. Internal finger pockets aid your dexterity while Pittards Armortan Digital leather across the palm provides durability and grip.
- Main: Matrix (88% nylon, 12% spandex, 90 x 150D, 182g/m²)
- Palm: Pittards Armortan Digital leather
- Insert: eVent DValpine
- Lining: Nylon bemberg
- Rear: PrimaLoft Gold (100% polyester, 133g/m²)
- Palm: PrimaLoft Gold Eco with Grip Control (100% polyester, 133g/m²)
- Pittards Digital grip enhancement
- Protective leather finger
- Internal finger pockets
- Adjustable wrist strap
- Single hand drawcord cuff closure
- Thumb flocking patch
- Detachable wrist leash
- Weight: 230g
Founded in the UK, Rab began by specialising in high performance down sleeping bags. Today, Rab produces a range of outdoor kit that frees climbers to go further, higher and quicker than ever before.
By using the highest quality, lightweight materials Rab remains at the forefront of innovation and performance. From their super lightweight bivi bags to tough, waterproof and breathable eVent™ jackets, Rab have created some of the most hardwearing and specialist kit in the world.