- Fabric Outer - 100% nylon ripstop
- Fabric Inner - 100% nylon
- Insulation - Pyrotec
- Shingled upper construction
- Blanket base construction
- Mummy taper shape
- 1/2 length 5 coil main zip
- Left and right hand zips available
- Anti snag zipper webbing tape
- Internal collar and hood drawcord
- Angled footbox
- Nylon compression stuff sack
- Weight: 1050g
- Temperature rating:
- Comfort 5°C, Limit 0°C, Extreme -15°C
Founded in the UK, Rab began by specialising in high performance down sleeping bags. Today, Rab produces a range of outdoor kit that frees climbers to go further, higher and quicker than ever before.
By using the highest quality, lightweight materials Rab remains at the forefront of innovation and performance. From their super lightweight bivi bags to tough, waterproof and breathable eVent™ jackets, Rab have created some of the most hardwearing and specialist kit in the world.
You may also like...