The Infinity 500 is a very lightweight sleeping bag offering very impressive weight to warmth ratio. Weighing in at just 874g and filled with 500g of high quality 850 fill power European goose down.
The proportionally assigned differential cut means the down can loft to it's full potential and it does visibly 'rise' when you take the bag from the stuffsac. The superlight Pertex Quantum GL fabric allows the down to hug the body providing maximum levels of warmth and minimum 'dead-space' in the bag.
The Infinity 500 is an ideal companion for anyone who wants maximum warmth for minimum weight whether for lightweight backpacking, adventure racing, mountain marathons or for very lightweight mountaineering expeditions.
- Weight: 874g
- Fabric: Pertex Quantum GL
- Insulation: 850 fill power European goose down
- Trapezoidal vertical baffle system using Insotect Flow technology to control the down
- Mummy taper shape
- Proportionally assigned differential cut
- 1/2 length main zip
- Anti snag zipper webbing tape
- Synthetic insulation zip baffles
- Internal collar and hood drawcord
- Angled footbox
- Stuff sack