The Rab Men's Spire Pants are midweight Matrix softshell trousers with reinforced knees and insteps for technical mountain use. They fit close to the body but have a diamond gusset and articulated knees for ample freedom of movement, and a brushed tricot inner waistband for comfort. Webbing loops under each hem provide attachment points for under-boot cords.
- Fabric: Matrix DWS (92% nylon, 8% spandex, 80 x 70D, 207g/m²)
- Lining: 54% nylon, 33% polyester, 13% spandex (205g/m²)
- DWR treatment
- Snap waist closure with YKK zipped fly
- Removable webbing belt with low profile buckle
- 2 YKK zipped hand pockets
- 1 YKK zipped thigh pocket
- Diamond gusset
- Articulated knees
- YKK zipped ankle gussets
- Webbing hem loops
- Brushed tricot inner waistband
- Slim fit
- Weight: 545g
Founded in the UK, Rab began by specialising in high performance down sleeping bags. Today, Rab produces a range of outdoor kit that frees climbers to go further, higher and quicker than ever before.
By using the highest quality, lightweight materials Rab remains at the forefront of innovation and performance. From their super lightweight bivi bags to tough, waterproof and breathable eVent™ jackets, Rab have created some of the most hardwearing and specialist kit in the world.