The Rab Men's Spire Pants are midweight Matrix softshell trousers with reinforced knees and insteps for technical mountain use. They fit close to the body but have a diamond gusset and articulated knees for ample freedom of movement, and a brushed tricot inner waistband for comfort. Webbing loops under each hem provide attachment points for under-boot cords.
- Fabric: Matrix DWS (92% nylon, 8% spandex, 80 x 70D, 207g/m²)
- Lining: 54% nylon, 33% polyester, 13% spandex (205g/m²)
- DWR treatment
- Snap waist closure with YKK zipped fly
- Removable webbing belt with low profile buckle
- 2 YKK zipped hand pockets
- 1 YKK zipped thigh pocket
- Diamond gusset
- Articulated knees
- YKK zipped ankle gussets
- Webbing hem loops
- Brushed tricot inner waistband
- Slim fit
- Weight: 545g
Rab specialise in making rugged, high-performance mountain clothing and equipment. Created to give you ultimate freedom, protection and comfort, we use cutting edge materials as well as time-tested ones such as premium quality European down. Nothing fancy or over-engineered – just honest, hard-working pieces that you’d rather repair than replace.
More than thirty years since our founding, we continue to find inspiration in the untamed spirit of the mountains where we climb, the friendships we forge on the peak and our enduring mission: to awaken the climber in everyone and equip them for the ascent.