Designed for technical climbing and mountain use, the Rab Men's Torque Pants are close fitting and made from lightweight Matrix stretch softshell fabric with reinforcement in key wear areas. Webbing loops on each hem allow you to attach an under-boot cord.
- Main: Matrix (88% nylon 66, 12% spandex, 90 x 150D, 182g/m²)
- Knees, insteps: Matrix (92% nylon, 8% spandex, 50 x 70D, 125g/m²)
- Reinforcement: 54% nylon, 33% polyester, 13% spandex (205g/m²)
- Wicking elasticated waistband
- YKK zipped fly
- 2 YKK zipped hand warmer pockets
- 1 YKK zipped rear pocket
- YKK zipped expanding leg closure
- Knee articulation
- Webbing hem loops
- UPF 50+ (25+ on knee and instep)
- Slim fit
- DWR treatment
- Weight: 335g
Rab specialise in making rugged, high-performance mountain clothing and equipment. Created to give you ultimate freedom, protection and comfort, we use cutting edge materials as well as time-tested ones such as premium quality European down. Nothing fancy or over-engineered – just honest, hard-working pieces that you’d rather repair than replace.
More than thirty years since our founding, we continue to find inspiration in the untamed spirit of the mountains where we climb, the friendships we forge on the peak and our enduring mission: to awaken the climber in everyone and equip them for the ascent.