Designed for technical climbing and mountain use, the Rab Men's Torque Pants are close fitting and made from lightweight Matrix stretch softshell fabric with reinforcement in key wear areas. Webbing loops on each hem allow you to attach an under-boot cord.
- Main: Matrix (88% nylon 66, 12% spandex, 90 x 150D, 182g/m²)
- Knees, insteps: Matrix (92% nylon, 8% spandex, 50 x 70D, 125g/m²)
- Reinforcement: 54% nylon, 33% polyester, 13% spandex (205g/m²)
- Wicking elasticated waistband
- YKK zipped fly
- 2 YKK zipped hand warmer pockets
- 1 YKK zipped rear pocket
- YKK zipped expanding leg closure
- Knee articulation
- Webbing hem loops
- UPF 50+ (25+ on knee and instep)
- Slim fit
- DWR treatment
- Weight: 335g
Founded in the UK, Rab began by specialising in high performance down sleeping bags. Today, Rab produces a range of outdoor kit that frees climbers to go further, higher and quicker than ever before.
By using the highest quality, lightweight materials Rab remains at the forefront of innovation and performance. From their super lightweight bivi bags to tough, waterproof and breathable eVent™ jackets, Rab have created some of the most hardwearing and specialist kit in the world.
You may also like...