Using PrimaLoft Active insulation, Rab have created the Men's Xenon X Jacket as a versatile, lightweight and highly-breathable jacket that is perfect for alpine belays. This insulation allows the jacket to be constructed without quilting, which eliminates cold spots. The slim fit is designed to be used with just a base layer underneath. Lycra binding around the hood, elasticated cuffs and a hem drawcord help to seal in warmth.
- Main: Pertex Quantum (100% nylon 6, 20D, 36g/m²)
- Lining: 100% nylon (20D, 39g/m²)
- Insulation: PrimaLoft Gold Active (100% polyester, 60g/m²)
- Under helmet hood, lycra bound
- 2-way YKK Vislon front zip
- Internal insulated zip baffle
- Chin guard
- 2 YKK zipped hand-warmer pockets
- YKK internal zipped pocket
- Packs into internal pocket
- Elasticated cuffs
- Hem drawcord
- Slim fit
- DWR treatment
- Weight: 343g
Founded in the UK, Rab began by specialising in high performance down sleeping bags. Today, Rab produces a range of outdoor kit that frees climbers to go further, higher and quicker than ever before.
By using the highest quality, lightweight materials Rab remains at the forefront of innovation and performance. From their super lightweight bivi bags to tough, waterproof and breathable eVent™ jackets, Rab have created some of the most hardwearing and specialist kit in the world.