- Outer: Matrix (97% nylon, 3% Spandex)
- Insert: eVent
- Inner: Pertex Microlight (100% nylon)
- Back of hand: PrimaLoft Gold Insulation (133gsm)
- Palm: PrimaLoft Gold Insulation Eco with Grip Control (133gsm)
- Modular construction gloves (can be worn separately or combined)
- Nylon bemberg lining
- Wrap around Pittards Armortan leather palm
- Reflective print
- Single hand drawcord cuff closure
- Detachable wrist leash
- Hang loop
- Weight: 232g
Founded in the UK, Rab began by specialising in high performance down sleeping bags. Today, Rab produces a range of outdoor kit that frees climbers to go further, higher and quicker than ever before.
By using the highest quality, lightweight materials Rab remains at the forefront of innovation and performance. From their super lightweight bivi bags to tough, waterproof and breathable eVent™ jackets, Rab have created some of the most hardwearing and specialist kit in the world.
You may also like...