The Men's Alpha Flux Jacket from Rab is a year round insulation piece that offers light warmth for 'on the move' use. Perfect as a mid-layer in cooler conditions or as an outer layer in finer conditions it highly versatile and offers great breathability. It has a low profile construction with stretchy side panels for full freedom of movement and layering comfort. There are two zipped hand pockets for stashing essentials and an under helmet hood can be used to enhance your comfort when you need it.
- Main: 100% polyester
- Side panels: 94% polyester, 6% spandex
- Insulation: Polartec Alpha, 95g/m2 (78% recycled polyester, 22% polyester)
- Excellent breathability
- Full length front zip with chin guard & internal storm flap
- Low profile, under helmet hood
- 2 zipped hand pockets
- Stretch fleece side panels, cuffs & thumb loops
- Polygiene Stay Fresh odour control treatment
- Slim fit
- Weight: 330g
Founded in the UK, Rab began by specialising in high performance down sleeping bags. Today, Rab produces a range of outdoor kit that frees climbers to go further, higher and quicker than ever before.
By using the highest quality, lightweight materials Rab remains at the forefront of innovation and performance. From their super lightweight bivi bags to tough, waterproof and breathable eVent™ jackets, Rab have created some of the most hardwearing and specialist kit in the world.