Rab Insulated Jackets
The Mens Altus Jacket from Rab is a comfortable and quick drying insulated jacket that will keep you warm no matter where your next expedition takes you. This jacket features a Pertex Quantum shell so that you can stay protected from the wind while 3M featherless insulation provides warmth and comfort. This Cirrus insulation means that you get the comfort and warm traits of down but with the performance of a synthetic providing better water resistance in adverse conditions.
Not the insulated jacket you're looking for? Take a look at our large range of insulated jackets for your next adventure.
- Pertex Quantum windproof outer fabric
- Hyperlite 100% Nylon rip-stop lining
- Cirrus powered by 3M featherless insulation, 195g
- Stitch-through mini-baffles
- YKK VISLON front zip with insulated baffle
- 2 YKK zipped handwarmer pockets
- Left side pocket doubles as integrated stuff sack
- 1 YKK zipped internal security pocket
- Elasticated cuffs
- Hem drawcord
- Fit: Regular
- Weight: 438g
Founded in the UK, Rab began by specialising in high performance down sleeping bags. Today, Rab produces a range of outdoor kit that frees climbers to go further, higher and quicker than ever before.
By using the highest quality, lightweight materials Rab remains at the forefront of innovation and performance. From their super lightweight bivi bags to tough, waterproof and breathable eVent™ jackets, Rab have created some of the most hardwearing and specialist kit in the world.