The Mens Andes Jacket from Rab is a durable, hardwearing and warm down jacket. The Andes is inspired by Rab's past, celebrating their heritage, creating an authentic technical down jacket.
- Pertex Quantum outer fabric
- Lightweight Pertex Quantum lining
- R.D.S. Certified European Duck Down (650 fillpower, 378g)
- Rab Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed with Nikwax
- Stitch-through construction
- Fully adjustable & removable down filled hood
- Micro fleece lined collar
- YKK VISLON front zip with insulated baffle & roll-over chin guard
- Insulated front placket with snap closure
- 2 insulated handwarmer pockets with snap closure
- 1 YKK zipped internal security pocket
- Part elasticated cuffs with anti-snag hook & loop adjustment
- Hem drawcord
- Fit: Regular
- Weight: 968g
Founded in the UK, Rab began by specialising in high performance down sleeping bags. Today, Rab produces a range of outdoor kit that frees climbers to go further, higher and quicker than ever before.
By using the highest quality, lightweight materials Rab remains at the forefront of innovation and performance. From their super lightweight bivi bags to tough, waterproof and breathable eVent™ jackets, Rab have created some of the most hardwearing and specialist kit in the world.