The Mens Andes Jacket from Rab is a durable, hardwearing and warm down jacket. The Andes is inspired by Rab's past, celebrating their heritage, creating an authentic technical down jacket.
- Pertex Quantum outer fabric
- Lightweight Pertex Quantum lining
- R.D.S. Certified European Duck Down (650 fillpower, 378g)
- Rab Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed with Nikwax
- Stitch-through construction
- Fully adjustable & removable down filled hood
- Micro fleece lined collar
- YKK VISLON front zip with insulated baffle & roll-over chin guard
- Insulated front placket with snap closure
- 2 insulated handwarmer pockets with snap closure
- 1 YKK zipped internal security pocket
- Part elasticated cuffs with anti-snag hook & loop adjustment
- Hem drawcord
- Fit: Regular
- Weight: 968g
Rab specialise in making rugged, high-performance mountain clothing and equipment. Created to give you ultimate freedom, protection and comfort, we use cutting edge materials as well as time-tested ones such as premium quality European down. Nothing fancy or over-engineered – just honest, hard-working pieces that you’d rather repair than replace.
More than thirty years since our founding, we continue to find inspiration in the untamed spirit of the mountains where we climb, the friendships we forge on the peak and our enduring mission: to awaken the climber in everyone and equip them for the ascent.