The Mens Ascendor Trousers from Rab are mid-weight fully featured softshell pant for active alpine and mountain adventures. The mid-weight hardwearing Matrix softshell has wind resistance and good breathability along with 2-way active stretch. Giving warmth and weather protection and excellent freedom of movement.
- Matrix 2 layer bonded softshell fabric
- Stretch nylon face with slick high gauge knit back
- Double snap waist closure with 2-way opening YKK zipped fly
- Deep waistband with wicking facing
- Hook & loop adjustable waist with beltloops & brace compatible loops
- 2 YKK mesh lined thigh vents
- Crotch gusset for active movement
- Twisted side seams for comfort
- Knee articulation
- Reinforced crampon patches on instep
- Hem gusset with YKK zipped closure, sized to fit all mountain boots
- Removable internal stretch gaiter
- Underboot cord attachment points
- Includes adjustable, removable elasticated braces
- Fit: Regular
- Weight: 728g
Rab specialise in making rugged, high-performance mountain clothing and equipment. Created to give you ultimate freedom, protection and comfort, we use cutting edge materials as well as time-tested ones such as premium quality European down. Nothing fancy or over-engineered – just honest, hard-working pieces that you’d rather repair than replace.
More than thirty years since our founding, we continue to find inspiration in the untamed spirit of the mountains where we climb, the friendships we forge on the peak and our enduring mission: to awaken the climber in everyone and equip them for the ascent.