The Mens Ascent 1100 Sleeping Bag from Rab is a mid-weight sleeping bag using Pertex fabrics with a wide mummy shape for general use.
- Pertex Quantum outer fabric
- 650 FP R.D.S. Certified European Duck Down
- Rab Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down
- Wide mummy shape
- Proportionally assigned differential cut
- Internal YKK 3 coil zipped stash pocket
- Wide foot area for extended comfort
- 3/4 length YKK 5 coil main zip with noctilucent puller
- Anti-snag bonded zip guard
- Left & right hand zips available
- Internal collar & hood drawcord
- Close fitting neck baffle design
- Trapezoidal baffle chamber design
- Angled foot box
- Compression stuff sack
- Cotton storage sack
- Filled in Derbyshire UK
- Weight: 1590g
Rab specialise in making rugged, high-performance mountain clothing and equipment. Created to give you ultimate freedom, protection and comfort, we use cutting edge materials as well as time-tested ones such as premium quality European down. Nothing fancy or over-engineered – just honest, hard-working pieces that you’d rather repair than replace.
More than thirty years since our founding, we continue to find inspiration in the untamed spirit of the mountains where we climb, the friendships we forge on the peak and our enduring mission: to awaken the climber in everyone and equip them for the ascent.