The Men's Batura Jacket from Rab is a warm and toasty jacket for high altitude and polar environments. It boasts a Pertex Shield shell for wet weather protection while the 800 fill power goose down offers excellent insulation in extreme conditions. The down is fluorocarbon free hydrophobic down that has been developed in conjuction with Nikwax to ensure excellent performance even in damp conditions, it has also been certified Responsible Down Standard (R.D.S) to ensure ethical sourcing.
The large zip pulls and drawcord adjustments are easy to grab even when you have gloves on and the helmet compatible, insulated hood will keep your head toasty as well as protected.
- Fabric: Pertex Shield
- Insulation: 450g of 800 fill power RDS certified goose down
- Rab Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic down developed in conjuction with Nikwax
- Bonded narrow box-wall construction
- Taped seams
- Insulated, helmet compatible hood with wired peak
- 2-way YKK Vislon front zip with double storm flap & insulated zip baffle
- 2 zipped hand-warmer pockets
- 2 zipped chest pockets
- 2 large internal mesh storage pockets
- Adjustable cuffs
- Oversize zip pulls & drawcord adjustment for use with gloves
- Stuffsack supplied
- Weight: 1,190g
Rab specialise in making rugged, high-performance mountain clothing and equipment. Created to give you ultimate freedom, protection and comfort, we use cutting edge materials as well as time-tested ones such as premium quality European down. Nothing fancy or over-engineered – just honest, hard-working pieces that you’d rather repair than replace.
More than thirty years since our founding, we continue to find inspiration in the untamed spirit of the mountains where we climb, the friendships we forge on the peak and our enduring mission: to awaken the climber in everyone and equip them for the ascent.