The Bergen has been a stalwart of Rab's range for several years and, still delivering the performance that made it famous, it looks set to remain so.
The Bergen now features a slightly longer cut and uses mid-weight eVent fabric in the body and heavy weight fabric in the arms and shoulders for extra durability. It still has the classic layout of 2 A-line pockets with water resistant zips, a 2-way front zip with internal and external storm flap and rain drain, articulated elbows, hook and loop cuffs and adjustable waist and hem drawcords – so you can get the perfect fit.
Offering bombproof protection for winter walking, at just 610g the Bergen is still lightweight and packable enough for year round use.
- Weight: 565g
- Fabric: eVent 3 layer
- Articulated elbows
- Protective hood with volume adjustment cords, wired peak and roll down tab
- 2 A-line chest pockets with water resistant zips
- Internal zipped mesh pocket
- 2-way front zip with double storm flap and rain drain
- Easy open hook and loop fastened external front zip storm flap
- Laminated hook and loop cuff tabs, and adjustable waist and hem drawcords
- Long cut
- Pocket rain drain points