The Men's Bergen Jacket has been a stalwart of Rab's range for several years and, still delivering the performance that made it famous, it looks set to remain so.
The Bergen now features a slightly longer cut and uses mid-weight eVent fabric in the body and heavy weight fabric in the arms and shoulders for extra durability when wearing a pack. It still has the classic layout of 2 A-line pockets with water resistant zips, a 2-way front zip with internal and external storm flap and rain drain, articulated elbows, hook & loop cuffs and adjustable waist and hem drawcords - so you can get the perfect fit.
Offering bombproof protection for winter walking, at just 550g (size large) the Bergen is still lightweight and packable enough for year round use.
- Fabric: eVent 3L
- Waterproof & breathable
- Adjustable hood with wired peak and tricot lined collar
- 2-way YKK Vislon front zip with anti-snag hook & loop stormflap
- 2 YKK AquaGuard zipped A-Line chest pockets with rain drain
- 1 YKK zipped internal bonded pocket
- Anti-snag hook & loop adjustable cuffs
- Waist & hem drawcord
- Reflective trim
- Weight: 550g