The Mens Cirrus Flex Jacket from Rab is a quick drying, lightweight outer/midlayer, lightly filled with Cirrus featherless insulation with Thermic stretch fleece panelling for improved breathability and movement. With a hem drawcord and lycra bound elasticated cuffs to guarantee a perfect fit and to keep the elements out. The left pocket doubles as a stuff sack, making this super convenient to take on any adventure.
- Hyperlite rip-stop outer & lining fabric
- Cirrus powered by 3M Featherless insulation
- Fleece lined chin guard
- YKK Vislon front zip with internal storm flap
- 2 YKK zipped hand pockets.
- Left pocket doubles as integrated stuff sack
- 2 Interior drop-in pockets
- Lycra bound elasticated cuffs
- Hem drawcord
- Thermic stretch fleece & brushed back panelling
- Weight: 360g
Rab specialise in making rugged, high-performance mountain clothing and equipment. Created to give you ultimate freedom, protection and comfort, we use cutting edge materials as well as time-tested ones such as premium quality European down. Nothing fancy or over-engineered – just honest, hard-working pieces that you’d rather repair than replace.
More than thirty years since our founding, we continue to find inspiration in the untamed spirit of the mountains where we climb, the friendships we forge on the peak and our enduring mission: to awaken the climber in everyone and equip them for the ascent.