The Mens Defendor Trousers from Rab are winter–weight Matrix softshell pants with fleece back. Water-resistant panels, a reinforced instep and thigh vents make these an ideal winter mountaineering pant.
- Matrix 2 layer bonded softshell fabric
- Matrix 3 layer water-resistant fabric on seat & lower leg
- Overlaid reinforcement on instep
- Double snap waistband with YKK zipped double ended fly
- Removable integrated 30mm webbing belt
- 2 YKK zipped hand pockets
- 1 YKK zipped thigh pocket with internal phone sleeve
- 2 YKK zipped thigh vents
- Articulated knees
- YKK zipped expanding leg closure with silicone grip
- Additional belt loops with brace attachment points
- Hypalon loops at hem for cord stirrup attachment
- Brushed tricot inner waistband
- Compatible with elasticated braces
- Fit: Slim
- Weight: 535g
Founded in the UK, Rab began by specialising in high performance down sleeping bags. Today, Rab produces a range of outdoor kit that frees climbers to go further, higher and quicker than ever before.
By using the highest quality, lightweight materials Rab remains at the forefront of innovation and performance. From their super lightweight bivi bags to tough, waterproof and breathable eVent™ jackets, Rab have created some of the most hardwearing and specialist kit in the world.
You may also like...