The Rab Men's Electron Jacket is a midi-baffle stitch-through jacket with a water resistant Pertex Endurance shell that will come in handy more often than you think. The durable and water-resistant outer fabric offers excellent performance in testing conditions while the down insulation traps warm air to keep you feeling toasty when you need it. The down has been given a hydrophobic treatment developed by Rab and Nikwax to make it resistant to moisture. Whether you need something to wear on a daily basis or you want something in your pack to pull out and throw on when you stop for lunch out on the hill this jacket will serve the purpose.
- Outer: Pertex Endurance (100% nylon, 20D, 38g/m²)
- Inner: 100% nylon ripstop (100% nylon, 20D, 38g/m²)
- Insulation: Hydrophobic European goose down (800FP, 190g)
- Stitch through midi-baffles on torso, back and hood
- Stitch through mini-baffles on sides and arms
- Helmet compatible hood with wired peak
- YKK Flat Vislon front zip
- Insulated zip baffle
- 2 YKK Flat Vislon zipped handwarmer pockets
- 1 YKK zipped internal security pocket
- Elasticated stretch woven cuffs
- Hem drawcord
- Stuff sack
- Regular fit
- Weight: 500g
Rab specialise in making rugged, high-performance mountain clothing and equipment. Created to give you ultimate freedom, protection and comfort, we use cutting edge materials as well as time-tested ones such as premium quality European down. Nothing fancy or over-engineered – just honest, hard-working pieces that you’d rather repair than replace.
More than thirty years since our founding, we continue to find inspiration in the untamed spirit of the mountains where we climb, the friendships we forge on the peak and our enduring mission: to awaken the climber in everyone and equip them for the ascent.