The Men's Electron Vest from Rab will come in handy more often than you think. The durable and water-resistant Pertex Endurance outer fabric offers excellent performance in testing conditions while the down insulation traps warm air to keep you feeling toasty when you need it. The down has been given a hydrophobic treatment developed by Rab and Nikwax to make it resistant to moisture. Whether you need something to wear on a daily basis or you want something in your pack to pull out and throw on when you stop for lunch out on the hill this vest will serve the purpose.
- Main: Pertex Endurance (100% nylon, 20D, 38g/m²)
- Lining: 100% nylon, 20D, 38g/m²
- Insulation: 120g of 800 fill power European goose down
- R.D.S certified down
- Hydrophobic down developed in conjunction with Nikwax
- DWR treatment
- Stitch through midi torso baffles
- Stitch through mini side channels
- YKK Vislon front zip
- Insulated zip baffle
- 2 YKK Vislon handwarmer pockets
- 1 YKK zipped internal security pocket
- Elasticated stretch woven armholes
- Hem drawcord
- Regular fit
- Weight: 320g
Founded in the UK, Rab began by specialising in high performance down sleeping bags. Today, Rab produces a range of outdoor kit that frees climbers to go further, higher and quicker than ever before.
By using the highest quality, lightweight materials Rab remains at the forefront of innovation and performance. From their super lightweight bivi bags to tough, waterproof and breathable eVent™ jackets, Rab have created some of the most hardwearing and specialist kit in the world.
You may also like...