The Men's Electron Vest from Rab will come in handy more often than you think. The durable and water-resistant Pertex Endurance outer fabric offers excellent performance in testing conditions while the down insulation traps warm air to keep you feeling toasty when you need it. The down has been given a hydrophobic treatment developed by Rab and Nikwax to make it resistant to moisture. Whether you need something to wear on a daily basis or you want something in your pack to pull out and throw on when you stop for lunch out on the hill this vest will serve the purpose.
- Main: Pertex Endurance (100% nylon, 20D, 38g/m²)
- Lining: 100% nylon, 20D, 38g/m²
- Insulation: 120g of 800 fill power European goose down
- R.D.S certified down
- Hydrophobic down developed in conjunction with Nikwax
- DWR treatment
- Stitch through midi torso baffles
- Stitch through mini side channels
- YKK Vislon front zip
- Insulated zip baffle
- 2 YKK Vislon handwarmer pockets
- 1 YKK zipped internal security pocket
- Elasticated stretch woven armholes
- Hem drawcord
- Regular fit
- Weight: 320g
Rab specialise in making rugged, high-performance mountain clothing and equipment. Created to give you ultimate freedom, protection and comfort, we use cutting edge materials as well as time-tested ones such as premium quality European down. Nothing fancy or over-engineered – just honest, hard-working pieces that you’d rather repair than replace.
More than thirty years since our founding, we continue to find inspiration in the untamed spirit of the mountains where we climb, the friendships we forge on the peak and our enduring mission: to awaken the climber in everyone and equip them for the ascent.