The Ignition 5 XL provides the highest levels of warmth without compromising on light weight or packability.
Designed in mummy taper shape with tough and durable ripstop fabric, as well as technical features including anti-snag webbing tape and YKK zips throughout, the Ignition 5 XL is ideal for year-round, outdoor use, providing extra warmth while staying low on weight.
- Outer: 100% Ripstop nylon
- Lining: 100% Nylon
- Insulation: Pyrotec (100% polyester microfibre)
- Comfort limit: -5°C
- Shingled upper construction
- Et base construction
- Mummy taper shape
- ¾ length YKK 5 coil main zip
- Anti snag zipper webbing tape
- Internal collar and hood drawcord
- Angled footbox
- Nylon compression stuff sack
- 15cm longer than standard Ignition 5
- Weight: approx. 2.1kg
Founded in the UK, Rab began by specialising in high performance down sleeping bags. Today, Rab produces a range of outdoor kit that frees climbers to go further, higher and quicker than ever before.
By using the highest quality, lightweight materials Rab remains at the forefront of innovation and performance. From their super lightweight bivi bags to tough, waterproof and breathable eVent™ jackets, Rab have created some of the most hardwearing and specialist kit in the world.
You may also like...