The Infinity Endurance Jacket builds on the success of the acclaimed Infinity Jacket, taking the concept a step further with the addition of a water resistant treatment to the outer fabric.
When you stop moving and pull on your down jacket, you can't guarantee the weather will be crisp and clear, but you don't want to carry a heavy jacket just in case. The Endurance treatment added to the super-light Pertex Quantum GL fabric keeps out light rain, wind blown snow and increases the jacket's durability but at just 495g (size L), you'll hardly notice it in your pack.
Square-quilted baffles and a Lycra edged hood contain 850 fill power European goose down for fantastic warmth. Although aimed squarely at the alpinist and lightweight mountaineer, this is a jacket for anybody who insists on lightweight warmth and weather protection.
- Weight: 570g
- Main: Pertex Quantum (100% nylon)
- Coating: Pertex Endurance (100% nylon)
- Insulation: 850 fill power European goose down
- Stitch through baffle construction
- Helmet compatible hood, wired peak, tethered drawcord adjustment
- Front zip, mini internal insulated zip baffle, chin guard
- 2 zipped handwarmer pockets
- 1 zipped chest pocket
- 1 zipped internal security pocket
- Elasticated cuffs
- Hem drawcord
- Stuff sack
- Fit: Regular