The Kinder Smock from Rab uses Hydrphpobic Duck Down fill in a retro-styled design to ensure for warmth and style. The Pertex Classic outer fabric is light and soft while offering excellent weather protection. It also offers maximum tear strength so is durable yet practical with it's ample pocket space.
- Outer: Pertex Classic (100% nylon, 70D, 80g/m²)
- Lining: Pertex Quantum (100% nylon, 20D, 38g/m²)
- Insulation: Hydrophobic European Duck Down (270g, 650 Fill Power)
- Stitch through construction
- YKK Vislon front zip with insulated baffles & chin guard
- Large kangaroo pocket with tricot lining
- Part-elasticated cuffs with anti-snag hook & loop adjustments
- 1 sided hem cord
- Weight: 708g
Founded in the UK, Rab began by specialising in high performance down sleeping bags. Today, Rab produces a range of outdoor kit that frees climbers to go further, higher and quicker than ever before.
By using the highest quality, lightweight materials Rab remains at the forefront of innovation and performance. From their super lightweight bivi bags to tough, waterproof and breathable eVent™ jackets, Rab have created some of the most hardwearing and specialist kit in the world.
You may also like...