- eVent waterproof technology
- DValpine fabric 3L
- Helmet compatible hood with laminated brim & wire peak
- Tricot lined collar with roll down anti snag hook & loop tab
- 2 way YKK AquaGuard VISLON front zip with internal storm guard
- 2 YKK AquaGuard A-line hand pockets with integrated zip garage
- 40cm venting YKK AquaGuard pit zips
- Internal YKK reverse coil zipped pocket
- Anti-snag hook & loop cuff adjustment
- Dual hem adjustment
- Adjustable elasticated waist draw cord
- Reflective high build logos
- Anatomical shaping for fit & comfort
- Long length
- Fit: Regular
- Centre back length: 79cm
- Weight: 534g
Founded in the UK, Rab began by specialising in high performance down sleeping bags. Today, Rab produces a range of outdoor kit that frees climbers to go further, higher and quicker than ever before.
By using the highest quality, lightweight materials Rab remains at the forefront of innovation and performance. From their super lightweight bivi bags to tough, waterproof and breathable eVent™ jackets, Rab have created some of the most hardwearing and specialist kit in the world.
You may also like...