The Men's Latok Alpine Jacket from Rab is a waterproof, breathable, and highly durable three-layer eVent Jacket for optimum protection in extreme conditions.
It features a full length zip with dual internal storm flap to keep the weather on the outside at all times. A large helmet compatible hood is fully adjustable so that it will sit close to your head whether you are wearing a helmet or not and the wired peak can be adjusted to sit perfectly around your face.
The Escape Artist pit zips are brilliant for ventilation on the move, they allow you to dump heat rapidly without losing wet weather protection so you can maintain comfort without having to adjust your layering system too often. Two large zipped A-line pockets sit out of the way of your harness or hipbelt for convenience and will stash essentials that you prefer to keep handy.
A solid choice for mountaineers who love to get out in all conditions and push their boundries while being able to completely trust their kit.
- Fabric: eVent 3L (100% nylon, 70D/160D, 143g/m²)
- Helmet-compatible hood with wired peak
- Tricot-lined collar
- Roll-down anti-snag hook & loop tab
- 2-way YKK AquaGuard Vislon front zip
- Dual internal storm flap system
- 2 YKK AquaGuard Vislon zipped A-line chest pockets with drainage
- 1 YKK zipped internal bonded pocket
- Escape Artist full venting YKK AquaGuard pit zips
- Anti-snag hook & loop adjustable cuffs
- Waist & hem drawcord
- Reflective trim
- Fit: Regular
- Weight: 517g