- Fabric: eVent Waterproof Technology, DVexpedition 3L with grid backer (100% nylon)
- Helmet compatible hood, wired peak, lined collar, roll down anti-snag velcro tab
- Fleece lined chin guard and back neck
- YKK AquaGuard Vislon front zip with dual internal storm flap system
- 2 YKK AquaGuard Vislon zipped, bellowed chest pockets
- Full venting YKKAquaGuard Escape Artist pit zips
- Internal mesh bottle pocket
- Internal zipped pocket
- Anti-snag velcro adjustable cuffs
- Hem drawcord with cord retainers
- Waist drawcord
- Pockets have drain holes
- Fit: Regular
- Centre back length: 77cm
- Weight: 630g
Founded in the UK, Rab began by specialising in high performance down sleeping bags. Today, Rab produces a range of outdoor kit that frees climbers to go further, higher and quicker than ever before.
By using the highest quality, lightweight materials Rab remains at the forefront of innovation and performance. From their super lightweight bivi bags to tough, waterproof and breathable eVent™ jackets, Rab have created some of the most hardwearing and specialist kit in the world.
You may also like...