Made with stretchy and breathable Thermic fleece, the Men's Megaflux Jacket from Rab features reinforced fabric overlays on the chest pockets and elbows for added abrasion resistance. An under helmet hood with stretch binding fits close to the face, while flatlock low bulk seams and a brushed inner ensure comfort during active use.
Designed for active climbs in cold conditions, the Megaflux Jacket offers excellent warmth, mobility and comfort, making it a versatile layer for alpine adventures.
- Flatlock low bulk seams
- Matrix double weave stretch fabric overlay on chest pockets and elbows
- Thermic stretch fleece with grid face and brushed back
- Under helmet hood with stretch binding
- YKK VISLON front zip with internal baffle and chin guard
- 2 YKK zipped chest pockets
- 2 YKK zipped hand pockets
- Separate cuffs with thumb loops
- Fit: Regular
- Weight: 485g
Rab specialise in making rugged, high-performance mountain clothing and equipment. Created to give you ultimate freedom, protection and comfort, we use cutting edge materials as well as time-tested ones such as premium quality European down. Nothing fancy or over-engineered – just honest, hard-working pieces that you’d rather repair than replace.
More than thirty years since our founding, we continue to find inspiration in the untamed spirit of the mountains where we climb, the friendships we forge on the peak and our enduring mission: to awaken the climber in everyone and equip them for the ascent.