The Rab Men's Microlight jacket is an ultra lightweight and packable, narrow baffled, down jacket.
Perfect for moderately cold conditions, and ideally suited to fast and light activities, from Alpine climbing to mountain marathon use, but also great for lightweight backpacking and regular casual use.
The low bulk construction means that this jacket works fantastically as a mid or outer layer. The Pertex Microlight fabric is lightweight, packable and windproof. Narrow baffles stabilise the 750 fill hydrophobic European goose down to offer an excellent ratio of warmth to weight. The down fill is also highly compressible, enabling the whole jacket to fit easily into its own chest pocket
This revised version of the Microlight Jacket has YKK zippers on the handwarmer and chest pockets, in line with feedback from Rab sponsored athletes and customers.
- Weight: 410g
- Outer: Pertex Microlight
- Inner: 100% nylon ripstop
- Insulation: 750 fill power hydrophobic European Goose Down
- Mini stitch-through baffle construction
- YKK front zip, with chin guard & insulated internal zip baffle
- 2 YKK zipped handwarmer pockets
- 1 YKK zipped chest pocket (doubles as integrated stuff sack)
- Lycra bound cuffs
- Hem drawcord
- Slim fit