The Mens Microlight Jacket from Rab is a lightweight micro stitch-through jacket with Pertex outer for moderately cold conditions. With 750 fillpower responsibly resourced down you can be sure you will be kept nice and toasty on your adventures. The dual draw cord adjustment at the hem keeps heat in and the weather out.
- Pertex Quantum outer fabric
- Pertex Quantum inner
- R.D.S. Certified European Goose Down (750 fillpower, 125g)
- Rab Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed with Nikwax
- Micro stitch-through baffle construction
- YKK reverse coil front zip with insulated zip baffle & chin guard
- 2 YKK reverse coil harness compatible hand pockets
- YKK reverse coil chest pocket
- Clean finish elasticated cuff construction
- Hem construction with dual draw cord adjustment
- Fit: Slim
- Weight: 379g
Rab specialise in making rugged, high-performance mountain clothing and equipment. Created to give you ultimate freedom, protection and comfort, we use cutting edge materials as well as time-tested ones such as premium quality European down. Nothing fancy or over-engineered – just honest, hard-working pieces that you’d rather repair than replace.
More than thirty years since our founding, we continue to find inspiration in the untamed spirit of the mountains where we climb, the friendships we forge on the peak and our enduring mission: to awaken the climber in everyone and equip them for the ascent.