Rab Microlight Down Jackets
The Men’s Microlight Summit Jacket from Rab is a warm, down insulated outdoor jacket that is suitable for any adventure from alpine treks all the way to casually wearing around town. This down jacket is made from 750 fill hydrophobic goose down which means that it is water resistant so that you can stay comfortable for longer in harsh weather conditions. The new Summit Outdoor Jacket also features a seamless Pertex Quantum Infinity construction meaning that there is no stitching, this leads to benefits such as improved heat retention and overall improved weather resistance. The Microlight Alpine Summit is not only comfortable but also versatile, you can use the jacket as a functional mid-layer or simply wear the jacket on its own. It also features a fully helmet compatible hood, so you can climb the hardest of peaks with complete safety while maintaining your comfort. No matter where your adventure takes you, from climbing the Summit of Snowdon to lounging around the campfire with friends, the Rab Microlight Summit Outdoor jacket is there for you.
Browse through some of our other items from the Rab Microlight range.
- Pre baffled seamless build Pertex Quantum Infinity Weave fabric
- R.D.S. Certified European Goose Down (750 fillpower, 143g)
- Rab Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed with Nikwax
- Stretch nylon cuff allowing sleeves to be rolled up
- Full helmet compatible hood with laminated brim & flexible polymer peak
- Internal stretch bound hood seams
- Internal stretch hood gaiter to seal out wind & improve fit around face
- 2 way YKK VISLON front zip with insulated zip baffle & chin guard
- YKK VISLON harness compatible hand pockets
- Internal YKK reverse coil zipped pocket
- Tonal outer branding
- Long length
- Fit: Slim
- Weight: 455g
Rab specialise in making rugged, high-performance mountain clothing and equipment. Created to give you ultimate freedom, protection and comfort, we use cutting edge materials as well as time-tested ones such as premium quality European down. Nothing fancy or over-engineered – just honest, hard-working pieces that you’d rather repair than replace.
More than thirty years since our founding, we continue to find inspiration in the untamed spirit of the mountains where we climb, the friendships we forge on the peak and our enduring mission: to awaken the climber in everyone and equip them for the ascent.