The Microlight vest provides fantastic levels of warmth and comfort for the key core body area in a very lightweight package that stuffs into its own pocket. The vest is ideal for all active users, fast and light activities from mountain marathons to Alpine ascents and cycle touring to mountain walking.
The Microlight vest doesn't scrimp on features either with 2 zipped hand warmer pockets and a zipped chest pocket that doubles as a stuffsack and an insulated zip baffle to minimise heat loss.
- Shell: Pertex Microlight (100% nylon)
- Lining: 100% nylon ripstop
- Insulation: 110g of 750FP European Goose Down
- Rab fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax
- Mini stitch-through construction
- YKK front zip
- Internal insulated zip baffle & chin guard
- 2 YKK zipped hand pockets
- 1 YKK zipped chest pocket, doubles as an integrated stuff sack
- Lycra bound armholes
- Hem drawcord
- Weight: 310g
Founded in the UK, Rab began by specialising in high performance down sleeping bags. Today, Rab produces a range of outdoor kit that frees climbers to go further, higher and quicker than ever before.
By using the highest quality, lightweight materials Rab remains at the forefront of innovation and performance. From their super lightweight bivi bags to tough, waterproof and breathable eVent™ jackets, Rab have created some of the most hardwearing and specialist kit in the world.
You may also like...