Rab Insulated Vests
The Mens Microlight Vest from Rab is an insulated and lightweight vest suitable for your next outdoor adventure. Keep your core warm wearing this insulated vest on your next walk, featuring a micro stitch baffle construction to retain as much heat as possible. This insulated vest features hydrophobic treated 750 fill goose down meaning that even if you are caught outdoors in a shower, you can stay dry as well as warm. This water-resistant gilet has all the features you may require outdoors such as 2 YKK hand pockets along with a stuff sack to allow you to easily pack away and take the vest wherever you may be heading.
Not the insulated vest you're looking for? Browse through our large range of vests and gilets.
- Pertex Quantum outer fabric
- Pertex Quantum inner
- R.D.S. Certified European Goose Down (750 fillpower, 110g)
- Rab Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed with Nikwax
- Micro stitch-through baffle construction
- YKK reverse coil front zip with insulated zip baffle & chin guard
- 2 YKK reverse coil harness compatible hand pockets
- YKK reverse coil chest pocket
- Elasticated armhole opening construction
- Hem construction with dual draw cord adjustment
- Fit: Slim
- Weight: 275g
Founded in the UK, Rab began by specialising in high performance down sleeping bags. Today, Rab produces a range of outdoor kit that frees climbers to go further, higher and quicker than ever before.
By using the highest quality, lightweight materials Rab remains at the forefront of innovation and performance. From their super lightweight bivi bags to tough, waterproof and breathable eVent™ jackets, Rab have created some of the most hardwearing and specialist kit in the world.
You may also like...