Rab Insulated Vests
The Mens Microlight Vest from Rab is an insulated and lightweight vest suitable for your next outdoor adventure. Keep your core warm wearing this insulated vest on your next walk, featuring a micro stitch baffle construction to retain as much heat as possible. This insulated vest features hydrophobic treated 750 fill goose down meaning that even if you are caught outdoors in a shower, you can stay dry as well as warm. This water-resistant gilet has all the features you may require outdoors such as 2 YKK hand pockets along with a stuff sack to allow you to easily pack away and take the vest wherever you may be heading.
Not the insulated vest you're looking for? Browse through our large range of vests and gilets.
- Pertex Quantum outer fabric
- Pertex Quantum inner
- R.D.S. Certified European Goose Down (750 fillpower, 110g)
- Rab Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed with Nikwax
- Micro stitch-through baffle construction
- YKK reverse coil front zip with insulated zip baffle & chin guard
- 2 YKK reverse coil harness compatible hand pockets
- YKK reverse coil chest pocket
- Elasticated armhole opening construction
- Hem construction with dual draw cord adjustment
- Fit: Slim
- Weight: 275g
Rab specialise in making rugged, high-performance mountain clothing and equipment. Created to give you ultimate freedom, protection and comfort, we use cutting edge materials as well as time-tested ones such as premium quality European down. Nothing fancy or over-engineered – just honest, hard-working pieces that you’d rather repair than replace.
More than thirty years since our founding, we continue to find inspiration in the untamed spirit of the mountains where we climb, the friendships we forge on the peak and our enduring mission: to awaken the climber in everyone and equip them for the ascent.