The Rab Mountain Dru: a midweight waterproof jacket designed for real mountain conditions.
The Mountain Dru builds on the success of the original Super-Dru jacket, taking its features and making them even more mountain friendly. The medium weight eVent waterproof and breathable fabric provides the optimum balance between weight and durability, with tougher, abrasion resistant panels added in high wear areas – ideal if you regularly carry a heavy pack.
3 chest pockets are positioned so you can still get at them if you're wearing a rucksack or a climbing harness, and the 2-way, water resistant front zip is fitted with a with storm flap to really lock the jacket down against squally rain. Extra versatility comes from the hood: fully helmet compatible for technical exploits, but fitted with a volume reducer so it fits just as well without a helmet to fill it; when not in use, it rolls simply away.
Whether you are looking for a mountain walking, winter backpacking or mountaineering jacket, the Mountain Dru covers all bases.
- Weight: 640g
- Fabric: eVent 3 layer (100% nylon)
- Abrasion resistant panels in high wear areas
- Helmet compatible, adjustable, wired, tab down hood
- 2-way front zip with external & internal storm flap with rain drain
- 2 A-line pockets
- 1 Napoleon pocket with water resistant zips
- Adjustable hook and loop cuffs and hem drawcord
- Reflective detailing
- Long cut