The Mens Muztag DV Jacket from Rab is a lightweight jacket designed for climbers for use in harsh alpine environments using a specially developed durable, lightweight waterproof and highly breathable eVent DValpine fabric
- eVent Waterproof Technology
- DValpine 3L fabric with 20d jersey backer
- Helmet compatible hood with wired peak & lined collar
- Fleece lined chin guard & back neck
- YKK AquaGuard Vislon front zip with internal storm flap
- 2 YKK AquaGuard zipped, bellowed chest pockets
- YKK Aquaguard pit zips
- Internal zipped pocket
- Anti-snag hook & loop adjustable cuffs
- Hem drawcord
- Reflective trim
- Fit: Regular
- Centre back length: 79cm
- Weight: 486g
Founded in the UK, Rab began by specialising in high performance down sleeping bags. Today, Rab produces a range of outdoor kit that frees climbers to go further, higher and quicker than ever before.
By using the highest quality, lightweight materials Rab remains at the forefront of innovation and performance. From their super lightweight bivi bags to tough, waterproof and breathable eVent™ jackets, Rab have created some of the most hardwearing and specialist kit in the world.
You may also like...