The Mens Muztag DV Trousers from Rab are lightweight waterproof pants designed for climbers for use in harsh alpine environments using a specially developed durable, lightweight waterproof and highly breathable eVent DValpine fabric with reinforcement for ice-screw and crampon protection
- eVent Waterproof Technology
- DValpine 3L fabric with 20d jersey backer
- 2-way YKK AquaGuard zip fly
- Fleece lined, adjustable waist with secure snap closure & belt loops
- Detachable, adjustable braces included
- 3/4 length YKK AquaGuard side zips with 3 pullers, internal storm flap
- YKK AquaGuardhip pocket
- Knee articulation
- Bonded crampon & ice-screw protection
- Underboot cord attachment points
- Tethered drawcord hem
- Reflective trim
- Fit: Regular
- Weight: 469g
Founded in the UK, Rab began by specialising in high performance down sleeping bags. Today, Rab produces a range of outdoor kit that frees climbers to go further, higher and quicker than ever before.
By using the highest quality, lightweight materials Rab remains at the forefront of innovation and performance. From their super lightweight bivi bags to tough, waterproof and breathable eVent™ jackets, Rab have created some of the most hardwearing and specialist kit in the world.
You may also like...