The Neo Guide sees Polartec's spectacular NeoShell fabric truly coming of age.
Above and beyond the normal levels of breathability, NeoShell is air-permeable as well as being waterproof, hitting that near-mythical sweet spot between hardshell and softshell. Not enough? Oh, OK then...how about this: it's stretchy too.
In the Neo Guide, Rab take this technical marvel and shape it into a mountain jacket par excellence. Super-breathable stretch waterproofs were always going to make great climbing jackets, but this one has extra-tough fabric over the shoulders, elbows, cuffs and hips to put up with rocky abrasion, and obviously, there's a hood that happily fits over your helmeted noggin.
- Fabric: Polartec NeoShell 3L (100% nylon)
- Main: 136g/m²
- Shoulders, elbows and cuffs: 170g/m²
- Helmet compatible, peaked, tab-down hood
- Tricot lined collar
- Two-way YKK Vislon AquaGuard front zip with dual internal storm flaps
- 2 YKK Aquaguard zipped Napoleon pockets
- YKK AquaGuard pit zips
- Internal open mesh pocket
- Internal YKK zipped pocket
- Velcro cuffs
- Hem drawcord
- Reflective details
- Fit: Regular
- Weight: 620g