The Mens Neutrino Pro Jacket from Rab is a lightweight down-filled mountain jacket with stitch-through construction and a Pertex Quantum Pro outer. A technical mountain jacket suitable for winter alpine conditions up to 4000m, this jacket uses weather-resistant Pertex Quantum Pro outer fabric that deals with spindrift and snow. With ethically-sourced 800 fill power of hydrophobic down to lock in the warmth. The helmet-compatible hood features a wired peak and concealed adjusters for better protection against the elements. There is an internal zipped security pocket to keep any valuables safe. The Neutrino Jacket is both lightweight and packable with a stuff sack included, offering warmth and protection against the weather when you need it most.
- Pertex Quantum Pro outer fabric
- Pertex Quantum lining
- R.D.S Certified European Goose Down (800 fillpower, 230g)
- Rab Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed with Nikwax
- Stitch-through construction
- Helmet compatible down filled hood with wired peak
- Concealed hood adjusters
- 2-way YKK VISLON front zip with synthetic insulated baffle behind
- 2 YKK coil zipped hand pockets
- Internal zipped security pocket
- Hook & loop adjustable cuff tabs
- Hem drawcord
- Fit: Regular
- Weight: 605g
Rab specialise in making rugged, high-performance mountain clothing and equipment. Created to give you ultimate freedom, protection and comfort, we use cutting edge materials as well as time-tested ones such as premium quality European down. Nothing fancy or over-engineered – just honest, hard-working pieces that you’d rather repair than replace.
More than thirty years since our founding, we continue to find inspiration in the untamed spirit of the mountains where we climb, the friendships we forge on the peak and our enduring mission: to awaken the climber in everyone and equip them for the ascent.