The Mens Nimbus Jacket from Rab is a quick drying insulated jacket with a lightweight Pertex Quantum shell. Cirrus insulation offers down style lofting with the wet weather insulating performance of a synthetic, making it perfect for cold and damp environments.
- Pertex Quantum windproof outer fabric
- Hyperlite 100% Nylon rip-stop lining
- Cirrus powered by 3M featherless insulation, 233g
- Stitch-through mini-baffles
- Over or under helmet hood with stretch binding & peak
- YKK VISLON front zip with insulated baffle
- 2 YKK zipped handwarmer pockets
- Left side pocket doubles as integrated stuff sack
- 1 YKK zipped internal security pocket
- Elasticated cuffs
- Hem drawcord
- Fit: Regular
- Weight: 502g
Rab specialise in making rugged, high-performance mountain clothing and equipment. Created to give you ultimate freedom, protection and comfort, we use cutting edge materials as well as time-tested ones such as premium quality European down. Nothing fancy or over-engineered – just honest, hard-working pieces that you’d rather repair than replace.
More than thirty years since our founding, we continue to find inspiration in the untamed spirit of the mountains where we climb, the friendships we forge on the peak and our enduring mission: to awaken the climber in everyone and equip them for the ascent.