Tough, relaxed and versatile, the Offwidth Pants are essentially the jeans of the climbing world.
Of course, there's the jeans-inspired styling, but that's not all. Where jeans have their workwear heritage, so the Offwidths have been made tough enough to withstand the rigours of cragging, using a light but sturdy cotton/nylon mix fabric. And that casual design belies an articulated cut that's just as comfortable strolling about town as it is wriggling up an awkward gritstone crack.
- Fabric: 68% cotton, 32% nylon with sanded finish
- 2 open hand pockets with reinforced openings
- 1 ticket pocket
- 1 phone pocket inside right pocket
- 2 rear open pockets with reinforced openings
- Tough and durable flat fell seams (at inside leg and back rise)
- Knee articulation
- Reinforced rear hem
- Rivets at stress points
- Weight: 440g