- Atmos Pro Windproof and water resistant outer fabric
- Atmos lightweight ripstop lining
- Stratus recycled insulation, zoned with 100g/m² throughout
- 80g/m² side panels and underarm for reduced bulk and a total of 140g in the torso for core warmth
- Fully adjustable helmet compatible hood with wired peak
- Concealed hood adjusters2-way YKK VISLON front zip with insulated internal zip baffle and chin guard
- 2 large YKK zipped Napoleon chest pockets
- 2 large YKK zipped hand warmer pockets
- Glove compatible zip pulls2 internal open mesh pockets
- Insulated baffle in back neck
- Part elasticated cuffs with anti-snag hook and loop adjustmentHem drawcord
- Stuff Sack
- Weight: 593g
Rab specialise in making rugged, high-performance mountain clothing and equipment. Created to give you ultimate freedom, protection and comfort, we use cutting edge materials as well as time-tested ones such as premium quality European down. Nothing fancy or over-engineered – just honest, hard-working pieces that you’d rather repair than replace.
More than thirty years since our founding, we continue to find inspiration in the untamed spirit of the mountains where we climb, the friendships we forge on the peak and our enduring mission: to awaken the climber in everyone and equip them for the ascent.