The Men's Positron Jacket is an expedition standard down jacket that combines box wall and stitch-through baffle constructions to strategically control core warmth and improve freedom of movement. This is designed for deep cold regions and will become a favourite with mountaineers seeking the best mobile insulation.
A 2-way front zip adds versatility to the jacket while the wired peak on the hood can be contoured to provide the best protection for your face in harsh conditions. Hook and loop adjustable cuffs can be cinched in to create a seal against drafts while the zipped hand pockets are great for stuffing your hands in when you don't need to use them.
In all this is an ideal jacket for cold weather and windy excursions.
- Shell: Pertex Endurance (100% nylon, 20D)
- Lining: 100% nylon ripstop, 20D
- Insulation: 275g of 800 fill power hydrophobic goose down
- Fluorocarbon free down
- Box wall construction on body and hood
- Stitch through construction on arms and sides
- Helmet compatible hood with face baffle and wired peak
- 2-way YKK Vislon AquaGuard front zip with insulated inner baffle
- 2 YKK Vislon AquaGuard zipped hand pockets
- 1 YKK zipped internal security pocket
- Hook and loop adjustable cuffs
- Adjustable drawcord at hem
- Separate stuff sack
- Weight: 720g
Founded in the UK, Rab began by specialising in high performance down sleeping bags. Today, Rab produces a range of outdoor kit that frees climbers to go further, higher and quicker than ever before.
By using the highest quality, lightweight materials Rab remains at the forefront of innovation and performance. From their super lightweight bivi bags to tough, waterproof and breathable eVent™ jackets, Rab have created some of the most hardwearing and specialist kit in the world.
You may also like...