The Men's Rampage Jacket from Rab is a lightweight insulated jacket that has been designed with climbing in mind. It features Pertex Microlight Stretch outer fabric with a DriRelease lining for excellent moisture management and full freedom of movement. It is ideal for chilly evenings at the crag but can be worn all day should conditions require it.
- Outer: Pertex Microlight (100% nylon, 20D, 49g/m²)
- Lining: Drirelease (85% polyester, 15% cotton, 150g/m²)
- Close fit hood & high collar
- YKK front zip with internal stormflap
- Chin guard
- 2 YKK zipped hand pockets
- Stretch cuffs with thumb loops
- Hem drawcord
- Regular fit
- Weight: 478g
Founded in the UK, Rab began by specialising in high performance down sleeping bags. Today, Rab produces a range of outdoor kit that frees climbers to go further, higher and quicker than ever before.
By using the highest quality, lightweight materials Rab remains at the forefront of innovation and performance. From their super lightweight bivi bags to tough, waterproof and breathable eVent™ jackets, Rab have created some of the most hardwearing and specialist kit in the world.